mettre à jour

Monday, May 10, 2010

No. It is not a spam post. On the contrary, - it means "updates" in french...It was a crass effort to bring some life back to the blogpage. :)
I believe its been a lull spring, with not many posts springing... I hope the blog has done its job and turned us all hail and healthy and fit... Or not??

Anyways, here are some updates from me -
  • N and I have been on a running spree, irrespective of rain/frost/sun/cloud (touch wood!). And hopefully we will not suck at the 5K event this sunday! (fingers crossed)
  • Although, I have been running, I havent subjected myself to any stringent diet. Just following regular regime. an extra pizza slice means running an additional 0.25miles.
  • I made a big blunder while making muffins. I didnt "butter" the butter-cups. I thought thats done automatically because it is called "butter-cups" in the first place. So I ended up losing a lot of cake to the paper.
  •  I have been having a great time grilling, with the weather and all. Some efforts on 'butta' here. Otherwise grilled asparagus is the new love. And of course N's specials are awesome too.
  •  Been gardening on and off. Tomato plants are in the offing. Yet to replant in the upside-down endeavor.
  • Been escatic that I have lost 9 Lbs since jan. Wii fit vouched for it and recommends losing another 7 Lbs atleast to hit the "perfect" weight. Oh well.. thats not going to be easy I am sure!

Ladies, How about sending an update post our way? What you been upto?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food for thought -
There is a 10K run for women in october. I know most of us have no idea where we will be around that time. But do give it a thought and let me know. It will be great if I can do it with company? again the course is charles river. So do keep it in mind and let me know if anyone is interested?

0 comments:

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino