For love of Quiche

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pending our vacation, we wanted to have a week of healthy eating to pre compensate for the sinful munching to come.. so it was a week sans rice or heavy carbs of any kind. So lunchtimes had me running to Financier pattiserie, a french bakery known for their petite cakes and yum food in lower Manhattan. They have daily lunch specials of soups & quiche.

Mmm quiche.. fluffy eggs with great salad is quite a treat. I especially love their truffled mushroom version. I am planning to try my hand at baking on upon my return.

Have you guys ever tried quiche recipes? If so, do share..

Visit financier here

Also posting a pic of Sudan's birthday cake that I ordered here..

0 comments:

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino