Happy weather makes me hungry!

Sunday, March 7, 2010


Seems like the mile meter is stalled... I am hoping it is everyone not finding time to update the spreadsheet and not the more un-encouraging reason! :(

Although in my case, I have been transcending to couch potato status for the past week and gave it a kick start by jogging outside in 50s weather yesterday. With the early onset of spring, I seem to be delving in many guilty pleasures, in hope of burning them all by running in the sun, eventually! :)

Last night it was a basket of fries and today a huge IHOP brunch! And if thats not enough, topping dinners with home baked banana bread and icecream :D

We can keep the bake-a-thon going; considering we have many new ideas popping. I bought the muffin tray recently and hoping to try that next! I was thinking we can come up with another new event for this month. Anyone got any ideas? Post it!

Until next time....

1 comments:

Sush said...

I forgot to mail in the miles.. 16 for the two weeks!
Baking is still good with me.. there is nothing like the aroma of baked treats for a lovely evening! I have indulged myself in chocolate this whole weekend.. Chocolate chip cookies, Chocolate cheesecakes, Molten lava cake from chillies.. aaahhh chocolate feeds my soul period

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino