Bake-a-thon!

Monday, February 1, 2010

It is great to see the enthusiasm for soups, salads and workouts exploding all over the blog! I am aware of a few sleeping/snoring members and I am hoping to wake them up this week!! And while the momentum lasts for the rest of us, I thought lets indulge in some common goal for each month.

What about baking something before the end of Feb? Not confined to cakes alone, but anything invented, borrowed, inherited, internet-searched; but straight off the oven! Let it be something you have never tried before! And let’s post the recipe however it turns out! Or simply post thoughts on a baked dish you ordered at a restaurant!

Let’s welcome Fabulous Feb and enjoy the wait for spring… I am definitely waiting for spring to be able to run outside! I am tired of exercising in recycled air!!

Hope everyone participates!

0 comments:

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino