The team factor

Monday, February 8, 2010


Apart from the zillion calories I lip-smacked at shecwang, guzzled down as empty margarita shots on saturday night and yummed to a heavenly tiramisu that Saiz and Sandhya had surprised us with...my weekend was err.. healthy?! 
Sometimes, it okay to indulge in the guilty side of life don't you think? Its the guilt and the imperfectness that comes with it, that keeps us motivated to stay fit. Well.. thats how I convinced myself and hence thats the truth :p

While we are hovering on the motivation bit, N has joined me in the wii active goal-keeping-endeavor. And working as a team seems to be a lot more fun, atleast until now ;)  And talking of team, I am wondering if we can close in on a group 5K run? 

Friends, Romans and err.. fellow-bloggers,
What about locking June 6th for the 5K along the Charles in Boston?? Here is the link to the details. Hope we can all join for this date. may be even get a couple of t-shirts with 'green tea brownies' printed across and take up the 5K challenge ( I was kidding about the t-shirt. sigh! ). Let me know. Will be a good kick-start to a future date for a marathon!

And as we move to the running topic, Vikram has joined the mile-meter and in his effortless ability to come up with instant quips about anything, he has the following to say about the event - "A mile a day, smile a day!" So whether it is the miles making you run, or running to make the miles, I am happy the event is taking us where we want to!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino