Fresh beginnings

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

During my ten day winter break when I did a series of sweet nothings, which included making of a snowman, I had been secretly inspired by Julie and Julia. More than the culinary twist in the movie, I had loved the spirit; the wonderful thing called motivation that keeps one inspired to diet, eat, run a mile, read, learn, cook, blog and live!

So in the endeavor to get there (wherever it is you want to) I am taking with me a group of lovely ladies, who have vowed to co-author this blog and keep it alive. Be it your new wii active (yes! I am a proud owner and a show off!) , banana bread recipe (courtesy sush), a new travel tip (mithra), fashion statement stories (sandy), dum biriyani and new detox diet (Ann), bollywood dance steps (Sappu)… Be it anything, share it, blog it, flaunt it – like no tomorrow!

Looking forward to many posts… I am ending mine with my New Year resolutions –
DD guarantees, swears in blood and sweat –

• To give up chips cravings (a difficult task with a husband who eats chips even with Dosas!) (Sandhya! Are you listening??)
• To lose at least 5Lbs by the end of 2010.
• To learn to read tamil as fluently as possible.
• To learn to make satisfactory conversation in telugu (Ann I am assigning you as the guru)
• To make one new recipe every week! (suggestions will be greatly appreciated)
• To run a half – marathon (sush name the time, date and place)

I will be tracking the progress in my future posts. Until next time…

0 comments:

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino