Run Baby Run

Thursday, January 14, 2010




Lets aim a modest 95 miles before the end of 2010!! Who all are game?
To sign up simply leave a comment. You can email me the miles you have covered at the end of each week, on fridays. I will update it on the sidebar of this blog!






Rules:
* Count the miles you run/walk on treadmill or outside/marathons/5K
* All other activities ( wii active, eliptical, cycling, yoga, aerobics ) count 15 min of workout towards 1 mile.
* household work, long walks during shopping and the like cannot be  counted!
* Only activities aimed at workout can be counted!


So pull up your sock... Kindle the heat... Run a mile... Let it be displayed....Be motivated!
I have a surprise gift for the first person to complete more than 95 miles!
Hope you all join!

6 comments:

Veena said...

I'm definitely in BABY! Bring it on!!

Unknown said...

Count me in, do miles over the last week count? ;)

Sush said...

Me! Me!!
Its so good to have a mile-meter :)

Rani said...

better late than never! :) count me in Divya!

Sandy said...

I'm finally IN ! :)

flyingtaurean said...

I am joining too :) Thx for getting me back 2 running!!

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino