More healthy stuff and a popcorn shocker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NYtimes has become my source of inspiration for all things healthy, and i came across this article yesterday which totally changed my idea about movie theater popcorn:

Movie popcorn shocker

So it will be a small only, no butter please, and only at AMC. What do you guys think?

Speaking of health habits, these days i am loving a handful of walnuts in my special K cereal in the morning, topped with Blueberries, just the way Divya recommends in the last post. I have to balance myself to eat well at lunch to go to the gym in the evening before hunger pangs strike. Strangely enough, cardio at the gym takes away hunger, while weights leave me hungry all the time..

1 comments:

Divya said...

Cant agree more! And no surprises to whom i sent the link first.. N loves movies because of popcorn though without butter... its bad enough!

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino