Pep up the pepper rasam

Sunday, January 17, 2010


Not only is a snow storm brewing for tonight in Mass, I am brewing lots of pepper rasam as well. I have been feeling under the weather since morning and I have already downed a few galleons of hot water and pepper rasam!

To top it, N made some awesome pepper chicken as well from the wahrewah recipe! So I am all pepper-ed up right now.

Well! the purpose of the post isn't pepper rasam alone, but a secret ingredient, which complements pepper rasam for an instant cold/fever relief. I had been offered that a few years ago and it worked wonders.

So the next time you are under the weather with sore throat, cold and the likes, add a shot of brandy or scotch or rum to a full mug of pepper rasam. Microwave/boil it till its pipping hot. savor it down!
Though an instant reliever, I keep it as my last resort before popping tylenol for a night's sleep!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. And dont forget to sign up for the miles...!

---------------------------------------
Before I forget, we have a new member to the blog... my cousin Veena. She is an ardent workout freak, who is also a great foodie. She believes in eat well and play harder and is totally against dieting! Hope to see more posts from her. Until then checkout her blog on frizbee leagues here.

0 comments:

Green tea with Brownies Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino